Covid-19 Safety Protocols
We are thrilled to be open and doing what we love and would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this time of transition. We want to continue to bring you the level of service and convenience you expect from us even if it may look a little different!
Our top priority is your health and the health of our team, so we have made some changes to create a salon and spa environment that is safe for everyone. These updates include:
- We have added additional sanitation practices to our daily operations, including the requirement of our staff to complete the Barbicide sanitation certification. We are also a COVID-19 certified salon.
- If you or a family member are experiencing symptoms of illness or if you have been in contact with a known COVID-19 patient, we ask that you call us right away to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring children or anyone else with you that does not have an appointment.
- We will be taking a thermal temperature scan of all staff and clients that enter our facilities. If you exhibit any symptoms, you will be asked to leave immediately, and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are requiring all clients and staff to wear a protective face mask while on our premises. If you do not have one, we have them available for purchase.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled service due to the extended check-in process. We will not accommodate late arrivals. Once you have checked in, completed your thermal scan, purchased a mask if you are without, please wait in the area you are directed to.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines, service providers will be working at every other station, leaving an empty station between to keep a safe distance apart.
- Until further notice, we will not be offering the following: beverage service, magazines, the blow dry bar, and walk-in bookings.