We ask that a 24-hour notice be provided when cancelling appointments. If more than two appointments are missed without sufficient notice, a credit card will be required to schedule future appointments. Your credit card will then be charged the full value of any missed services to ensure that our service providers are compensated for the lost time.
If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated. We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. All services will end at the scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Any guest arriving 15 minutes late or more may be asked to reschedule.
Products returned after 30 days of purchase will be issued an in-salon credit. Certain restrictions apply.
Erik of Norway Salon Spa strongly believes in giving back to the communities we serve through our donations program. The process of our donation selection is done through a random selection process. Due to the large number of requests for fundraising participation that Erik of Norway receives, regrettably we are unable to make donations to all of them.
- All donations are made in the form of services or products.
- Donations must be redeemed for specified service or product only–no exceptions or substitutions.
- Donations are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- Erik of Norway Salon Spa will notify all organizations by mail or email as to whether or not your charity was selected.
- All requests must be submitted in writing.
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please submit all requests to:
Erik of Norway Salon Spa
Attn: Donations Department
1505 West Mequon Road
Mequon, WI 53092